| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Segou in June is very hot at 30.4 °C (86.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.3 °C (97.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry. Just 71.9mm (2.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Segou June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Segou, Mali
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Segou:
- Nema, Mauritania - 377.2 kms (234.4 miles) NNW
- Nioro, Mali - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) WNW
- Nara, Mali - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) NNW
- Kita, Mali - 360.9 kms (224.3 miles) W
- Bamako, Mali - 219.5 kms (136.4 miles) WSW
- Bko-S, Mali - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) WSW
- Siguiri, Guinea - 393.9 kms (244.7 miles) WSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 264.8 kms (164.6 miles) SW
- Kankan, Guinea - 479.5 kms (298 miles) SW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 460.3 kms (286 miles) SSW