| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Segou in January is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Segou January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Segou, Mali
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Segou:
- Nema, Mauritania - 377.2 kms (234.4 miles) NNW
- Nioro, Mali - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) WNW
- Nara, Mali - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) NNW
- Kita, Mali - 360.9 kms (224.3 miles) W
- Bamako, Mali - 219.5 kms (136.4 miles) WSW
- Bko-S, Mali - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) WSW
- Siguiri, Guinea - 393.9 kms (244.7 miles) WSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 264.8 kms (164.6 miles) SW
- Kankan, Guinea - 479.5 kms (298 miles) SW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 460.3 kms (286 miles) SSW